Van Gogh

Van Gogh

Sunday 6 July 2014

Life happened to me...... I lost touch with myself and was living on a treadmill of activity. I just lost myself in the constant, relentless speed of today's world. Life was moving at such a speed that I started feeling breathless and upset. I started feeling really sad and unfulfilled. Untill, I watched a game of Tennis between Federer and Djokovich. I suddenly realised what was wrong! I had stopped loving what I was doing! It had become a routine for me. It had stopped to feel like the joy of my life. What went wrong?....
Words from poems stopped reciting in my mind....
music and songs stopped ringing in my ears..
colours of the sky stopped blooming in my eyes... 
I was saddened and disturbed by the  lack of rhythm in my life...But then, I saw a baby smile and it dawned on me.It dawned on me that what was lacking was the lack of wonder and enthusiasm.Passion for what we do is all very well to succeed but the embers of passion should not burn the delicate fabric of ease and flow of life which comes from being. Just being... going with flow.. letting the world float by...
what works for me is an early morning stroll on the beach. The breeze, the sound of waves and birds. The sky turning from dark blue to pink and then blue like a pretty baby's eyes.The feel of the sand flowing through my fingers.
                        

                        What do you do when Life becomes dreary? 




Beaches?


                                                                  


 Music?
                                                   


Sports?



Mountains?



Friends?

REPLENISH YOURSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment